Thursday, August 4, 2011

Enhancing images can make your face hurt.

I found myself wondering why my cheeks were all tight and achy. I stretched, popped my jaw and did that maneuver a photographer tells his bride & groom to do during the formal shots. You know, think Jim Carrey in this scene:

I hope that made you laugh, it does me every time.
The reason why my face ached was because during my processing of these next images, well, I could NOT stop smiling. My eyes and my heart. This tiny little guy is so very adorable, just like my own children do, my heart just filled up with love.
The love of feeling happy for the B family and their newest addition, the love that they share with one another, it's just so special and truly from above.
My heart is so blessed and I hope you are too.
Smile and send some loving prayers up with thanksgiving for this family!
They are so wonderful.
Thank you guys for having me. I can't wait for our next shoot.
Yours Truly,
Julie




















































No comments: