Thursday, June 24, 2010

Chris &Pam Caputo:: Waltham, Mass

Drops of water were falling to the earth, make that buckets.
As the Ceremony went forward and the pastor cut it from a forty five minute to twelve minute shindig I smiled to myself as I thought nobody is crying! Which was great.
Pamela and her mom Susan had warned me they would be an emotional wreck, but instead, and despite the weather/circumstances everyone was smiles ear to ear.

It was exciting to stay in such a nice hotel, and even more so that Shawn and myself havent been away from the kids in about two years. Seems like we get a little break every 24 months! And we really needed it. So for to nights and three days we finally got ours. That Sunday we checked out Boston and just walked around hand in hand, breathing and taking in the silence, no demands, no poopy diapers... it.. was.. NICE!

I really have been lovin' being able to teach Shawn to shoot in Manual. NO really. You have no idea. See he does EVERYTHING right, always perfect the first time, always so well, and I am quite the opposite, the more I try the more I seem to screw things up.
Thank goodness Shawn has some awesome McGyver skills eh!?
Enjoy these pics!!
and there will be more to come. I am just so overwhelmed at the moment with school finished, Aiva and her broken leg, keeping these three busy and summer program starting soon. I love my busy life though!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: